Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Intended Hiatus

So I realize that I've dropped off the map yet again and that while no one has any reason to believe this I am actually sorry for this. I had high hopes the last time that I restarted this blog that I'd be able to keep up with it. Unfortunately life and extraordinary amounts of overtime have killed any desire I've had to actual make coherent posts and I'd feel bad posting the normal stream of consciousness drek that seems to pour out of my keyboard when I don't have the wherewithal to do up something more structured.

However I've got a week off of work coming up for the holidays and I'm going to try and write up some blog posts. Between plans for a few games to run, stuff for Myganos, some podcast and product reviews I'd like to do, and the fortnightly D&D 5e game I'm part of I'm planning on at least attempting to build up something of a buffer for myself. Hopefully that'll work and I'll be able to stay ahead of the curve as far as posts are concerned.

That being said in order to build up  a buffer I'm going to have to go intentionally radio silent for awhile. Don't expect anything out of me until mid January at the earliest, more likely February.

No comments:

Post a Comment